– FOR SALE – This antique transport box had in her previous life brown red canvas around and was not one of prettiest around. By removing the canvas, the wooden strips around and sanding the wood below, the real beauty appeared. The contrast of the blank wood and the black metal is gorgeous. The box is nearly everywhere mounted with forged nails, which indicates that this is an old one. Dimensions: Width: 85cm, height: 45cm, depth: 50cm. In case you […]
– FOR SALE – Based on an old Army cupboard, this unique furniture piece holds next to 4 regular drawers also a big drawer/shelve that kan be used as a desk. All the small drawers are completed with a wooden inlay and metal inserts to reschedule te drawer space. The top drawer has also a wooden surface and comes with an embedded industrial lamp. Next to the lamp, there are 4 electrical sockets to power your laptop, smartphone or other […]
– Customer request – This oak table was build on customer request. The legs were based on existing metal legs, which where modified to use in oposide direction as in previous application. The (extremely heavy ~100kg) table top is coming from an old oak dinner table. The table top is flipped in order to use the under side as it had a more lively wooden structure and metal elements included (which were used to mount the existing table legs). Small […]
– SOLD – Based on an old cupboard, this side table got the industrial look but remained still very elegant. After removing the side panels, the old cupboard got a full grind treatment. After that the metal strips were installed and handmade leather handles created. All modifications were done with recycled materials. With the unique extendable side boards, the hand made leather handles and details this side table is unique in its kind. In case you are interested, please send […]
– SOLD – This box came on my path during another buy. Although it was in a good condition, the paint layer and the metal corner protection was incomplete. In first sight, the idea was to create a trashy style box, but during sanding the paint layer turned even mor worse as expected. I decided to sand the complete paint layer off and a nice wooden surface appeared. With some special tricks, the box got a real vintage look. Dimensions: […]
– FOR SALE – Based on an old cast iron laundry folding machine and an old oak oval kitchen table, this very unique dinner table was made. With 4 persons you can easily use the spacious table top. In the table top, the old hand wheel is used as an inlay. Next to this special effect on the surface, you can also see some of the cast iron base while sitting along the table. The oak table top is grinded […]
– ONLY 1 LEFT FOR SALE – With keeping the original origin in mind, these metal lockers are transformed into cupboards that do look cool into your interior. Next to the black rough color, both lockers are completed with some oak shelves on top. The big locker has some additional shelves in the middle cupboard which gives you the option to showcase some items beautifully. The doors of the cupboards are completed with handmade handles and hand painted numbers, which […]
– PRIVAT ITEM – This light box was made from old scrap wood, an old christmass light chain, a small part of left over plexiglass and an old metal door handle. By combining all ingredients a nice interior article was born. You can use prefab letters to make a nice sentence, or draw with a white board marker on the plexiglass.
– PRIVAT ITEM – This blue metal locker was an old tool cabinet. To get the old finish it was grinded to a level where the bare metal appeared. The top of the locker was enriched with an oak wooden plank, coming from a kitchen top. The inner side was coated mat black and two oak shelves where made in order to have more storage capacity and to get an awesome contrast with the blackness inside.
– FOR SALE – This coffee table is made from an old door which was used in a typical ’30 year dutch building. Due to the several layers of paint, the trashy look reveals itselves. As it was a door with a window inside, I trimmed the wood which was used to hold the glass into wood pieces to cover the uneven part of the door. A burning technique reveals the wood structure even more. In case you are interested, […]